AstroBox v2An improved AstroBox is in preparation. I'm using the Orange Pi PC2 development board instead of OrangePi PC. It has four cores and Allwinner H5 64bit processor, running on Armbian Linux distribution.
The v2 has all the capabilities of AstroBox v1, with the following improvements:
- Orange Pi PC2 has 1GB ethernet and faster processor.
- Added shutter interface and power connector for second DSLR. So it is possible to have one DSLR connected to main scope (e.g. SCT 8), and second DSLR piggybacked, with tele lens.
- Added PWM with 12V to connect heater tape.
- All four USB 2.0 ports, which are exposed by Orange Pi, are now available. In my case connected will be:
- DSLR 1 - Canon 400D, on SCT8
- DSLR 2 - Pentax K5II with 300mm tele on piggy back
- QHY5 camera - as OAG (Off Axis Guider)
BTW. INDI driver for DreamFocuser is here.